Monday, July 30, 2012

MyGlam and Birchbox

I thought I would share something I treat myself to every month! MyGlam bag and BirchBox. I love getting these each month, something I really look forward to. Both are $10/month.

MyGlam - you get 4-5 sample beauty products each month that come in a makeup bag

BirchBox - each month you receive a box of 4-5 generous-sized beauty, grooming, and lifestyle samples.

I have never been into makeup very much, so both of these have allowed me to get samples of products I would have never bought on my own and give them a try to see if I like them and just to try new products. BirchBox isn't always makeup related. Like this month, for example, I received a Larabar and neon earbuds. Some things I have gotten over the past couple months between the two are perfume samples, nail polish, lipstick, eye liner, face-care products, and hair-care products, just to name a few. They are both fun to get and things that, for the most part, are just for me to enjoy!

Want more information? Visit:
MyGlam http://www.myglam.com
BirchBox https://www.birchbox.com?raf=d5pbw

No comments:

Post a Comment