Thursday, August 16, 2012

August MyGlam

Woohoo, my August MyGlam bag arrived yesterday! :)



This month's bag was a pretty orange color with a pink zipper.


The card showing the products included in the bag


In my bag....

Eclos Plant-Based Beauty: Anti-Aging Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream
Sample Size: 0.25 fl oz / 7 ml
Full Size costs $24.99 for 2 oz



Eclos Plant-Based Beauty: Anti-Aging Cellular Activator Facial Serum
Sample Size: 0.5 fl oz / 15 ml
Full Size costs 24.99 for 1.7 fl oz / 50 ml



Demeter Fragrance Library: Roll On Perfume Oil in scent Clean Skin (full size!)
Sample Size: 0.29 fl oz / 8.8 ml
Full Size costs $10.00 for 0.29 fl oz


Salty Cosmetics Eye Shadow in color Glama-ZOID!
Sample Size: 0.035 oz / 1 gm
Full Size costs $14.97 for the Large (2.5 grams)
or $4.50 for the Small (1.25 grams)
or $3.97 for a product sample



Circus by Andrea's Choice NailColor in color Spectacle - neon orange! You can see how it looks on me, I painted my thumb nail (full size!)
Sample Size 0.45 fl oz / 12.3 ml


And a bonus item this month...



 MyGlam Glam Gloss in a pretty pink shade :)



I'm excited to start trying these products out. I already used the roll on perfume, it had a very nice, clean smell to it. I'm excited to use the nail polish on my toe nails :)


What did you get in your MyGlam bag this month? What product did you like the most? What product are you most looking forward to trying?


Remember, if you want to sign up, go to http://myglam.com . It's only $10 a month :)


(sorry about the bad lighting in some of the pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment