Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September Birchbox!


Its time for the reveal of what came in my September Birchbox!!!! I love when I go to the mailbox, open it up and see the pretty pink box inside just waiting for me to grab it and open it up :) And yes, this month I opened the pretty pink outside box before getting a picture - oops!




This is what I saw when I opened the box...



The card explained that September marked the starting line for the season's fashion bonanza; and explained that they included things to jumpstart your autumn beauty collection. 


The Fall Lookbook was included - a mini-magazine filled with ten of their favorite fall beauty trends. Highlights from the mini-magazine were fall fashion basics, new cream in town, and aromatherapy 101.


At the bottom of the box was a gift certificate for Madewell. If you purchase $75 or more you use the coupon and get $25 off!


The Samples...

Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Perfume
With waves of ripe fruit and a base of heady jasmine, this luxurious scent is the perfect accessory to fall outfits.
Full Size $47 for 25 ml
or
Full size $83 for 50 ml

I tried the perfume right away and really love the smell of it! Its a nice, pleasant smell and I know I will enjoy using the perfume sample



Color Club Nail Lacquer in color Put A Pin In It - Birchbox Custom Polish
We teamed up with Color Club to create this custom shade, inspired by the Fall 2012 collections.
Full Size $8

Put A Pin In It is a gilded rose gold color. I like that its fairly neutral to wear on my fingernails, but still adds a slight color and sparkle to my nails.



Twistband in Blue and White - Birchbox Custom Lace Hair Tie
Designers went gaga for lace this season and we don't blame them. Get on board with these ouch-free hair ties.
Set of 6 for $14
Set of 12 for $22

I like the colors in the twistband I got, will work well with any outfit. Best part of this is that it is small so if I know I am going to need it I can wear it around my wrist like a bracelet and then put it in my hair when needed.



Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
This exfoliating cleanser uses professional grade (read: effective) microderm crystals and papaya enzymes to brighten dull skin
Full Size $34

I have not used this yet, I have my own normal face care lotions, but I will certainly use this at some point to give it a try.



WEI to Go - Sleep Over Kit
Wash away dirt and debris with the camellia oil-infused gel cleanser, the perfect your skin with the moisturizing face tint.
Full Size $19 for 0.5 fl oz and 0.33 fl oz

Again, I have not tried this yet, but plan on using it at some point. I figure I have it so might as well give it a try and see how it works on my skin.



The Brush Guard - Brush Guard Variety Kit
Slip these handy protectors over your makeup brushes to keep bristles in top-notch condition even when you're on the go.
Set of 4 for $5.50

I have not gone anywhere since getting the box so have not given these a try yet, but I can see how they would be helpful so your brushes don't get destroyed when they are in your bag.



Want more information on Birchbox? Check out https://www.birchbox.com?raf=d5pbw . Remember, it is only $10 a month! Birchbox is a great way to discover new beauty, grooming and lifestyle products. Join now to receive monthly deliveries of top product samples from high-end brands.

What did YOU get in your September Birchbox? What is the product you are most excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment