Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September MyGlam

My September MyGlam bag arrived today! Woohoo! This is another item I so look forward to coming each month - something just for me to enjoy, for the most part! My daughter is getting old enough I can put nail polish on her toes now, which she loves :)


This month's Bag!


In the bag there was this card...


Which announced that MyGlam is changing its name to ipsy...beauty by you. There will now be personalized samples! You can go to their website and connect with other women, share your beauty looks, and win prizes with giveaways.

The next card showed everything that was included in my bag.


The third card was a card for JUSTFAB Shoes! On the back they gave you a coupon for $20 off the entire IPSY collection with JustFab.


Now onto the samples...


SOHO - Smudge Brush
This is the perfect tool for creating a modern smoky eye and works great for smudging liner, blending colors, and for applying shadow directly to the lash line.
Buy at WalMart for $5.97

I am still learning more about how to use various types of makeup, so I expect to eventually give this a try!



Jane Sparkle Gloss in color Sparkle Pink
Shimmer Glass offers moisturizing, light reflecting medium coverage for your lips. Your lips will relish in the moisture-rich, Vitamin E infused formulas for a variety of gorgeous lip looks. Wear alone, over lipstick or mix and match to create custom shades.
Buy at Jane Cosmetics for $9.99 for a set of 3

I gave it a try and really like it! It has a very nice smell to it too. I love the color it gives to my lips and how smooth it makes my lips feel when I am wearing it.



Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Color in color Tightrope (purple!!!!) Full Size!
This rich purple hue is one of the hottest shades of the season.
Not yet available for purchase. Stay tuned to Andrea's Choice website for further updates on its availability.

Purple is my favorite color so I was so excited to open my bag and see this polish! I immediately tried it on my thumb nail - LOVE the color!!!! It is, however, like the other polish's from Andrea's Choice and dries in a matte finish instead of shiny. But for me, the color is great! Love it and so excited to wear it!



Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer 
(the gold 'box' was a bit bent and ripped when I got it out of the bag)
A repairing lotion that instantly binds the frayed and separated ends of your hair so you can skip the trim and keep your length.
Buy at Carol's Daughter for $25

I am looking forward to trying this product. My hair is constantly getting split ends, so I will be interested to see if this works on my hair.



Mirabella Eye Colour in color Semiformal
Eye Colour mineral eye shadows create flawless, long-lasting looks with an alluring array of shimmer, sheen and matte formulations. Semiformal Eye Colour (one of 28 shades available) contained a lightly pearlized sheen to softly illuminate the eyes. It gives smooth application and beautiful, pure color.
Buy at Mirabella Beauty for $10

I have not tried this yet, but plan to. I like that it is fairly neutral in color.




Interested in signing up for Ipsy (MyGlam)? Head over to http://ipsy.com and sign up. For $10 a month you get a bag full of samples!

Do you get Ipsy/MyGlam? What did you get in your bag this month? What are you most excited to try out? What do you think of MyGlam's name change to Ipsy and the other changes they are making?

No comments:

Post a Comment