Friday, October 26, 2012

Christmas Shopping!

Who is ready for Christmas????



Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I haven't! Will be waiting a while until we start Christmas shopping.

For our kids and for each other, I took the gift-buying technique a friend of mine uses. For each person she makes a list:
1. Something they want
2. Something they need
3. Something to wear
4. Something to read

I used this the past couple years and I love it - makes Christmas shopping much easier! I usually buy 2 items for each category, but the possibilities under each category can get numerous. What 2 items we get in the end usually depends on price and which we think would be used (or needed) the most.

Looking for some ideas for those loved ones in your life?

Check out:
http://lillarose.biz/rrobinson - my Lilla Rose page. I sell hair products (flexi-clips, hair sticks, head bands, orings, bobby pins, and you-pins) and decorative badge holders. Would be a wonderful gift for anyone of any age with any type/length of hair!

http://jewelryblessings.kitsylane.com - my online Jewelry Boutique. I sell jewelry (earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelets) that I picked out myself for my store! All the jewelry is priced at up to 60% off retail prices! I tried to make all the pieces in my boutique affordable and didn't go over $30 for the majority of the items in my store. Is there a certain type of jewelry you are looking for? A certain style? Let me know and I will see if I can make something like you are looking for available in my store. 
*I am currently offering coupons for $10 off a $25 or more order!*

http://www.deborahandcoaffiliates.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=124 - I am a new affiliate for Deborah and Co! They offer hand made modest, yet cute and feminine clothing options for women. They have items available in various women's clothing sizes, as well as maternity clothing and nursing items, and some items available for girls as well! Products available are skirts, Cami's, nursing covers, blouses, and other accessories. Gift certificates are available!

If you have any questions on any of the above three places to shop, please feel free to contact me! I'd love to help you out! :)

Our kids are really enjoying seeing the Christmas items coming out in stores when we have been out shopping. Though my husband and I are wondering what happened to Thanksgiving and when did putting things out for Christmas start happening so early? We started to see Christmas items out right after we came into the fall season! 

For whenever you start your shopping, happy shopping!! May it go well and may you find all the best gifts for those in your life!

When do you start to Christmas shop? How do you figure out what to get the loved ones in your life? How do you decide what to get your kids and how much to spend on them? Are you excited to start Christmas shopping if you haven't yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment