Thursday, November 1, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration

I recently joined a website called BzzAgent and was sent samples of Burt's Bees Intense Hydration products to try out!



I received to try:
Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser with Clary Sage

 Intense Hydration Night Cream with Clary Sage

Intense Hydration Treatment Mask with Clary Sage



I have been very pleased with these products! They met and exceeded my expectations actually. My facial skin tends to be on the dry side most of the time and this really did hydrate my skin and kept it hydrated in-between washes too! They have a nice fragrance to them that isn't too overpowering.

The cream cleanser really did make my skin feel clean. After using it felt smooth and did not dry my skin out like a lot of cleansers do.

The treatment mask isn't like any other mask I have ever used! It feels like a super thick lotion, but it doesn't dry and get hard/stiff like all the others I have used. This one kept its soft feel to it and your skin absorbed some of it in while wearing it. It really did clean out my pores and helped my skin feel even cleaner.

The night cream certainly does its job with hydrating the skin and keeping it hydrated! My only issue with it was that it is very thick and it is super easy to use too much of it. But out of them all, that is my only complaint! I even went 48 hours between washing my face to see what would happen and even two days later after applying the night cream my face was still hydrated and smooth!!!!

If you get a chance to try these products, I would recommend doing so, especially if your skin tends to be on the dry side. 

Also, they do have other products available in their intense hydration line besides than the three items I was given to try out.

As a BzzAgent I received samples of these products free of charge to try and give my own personal opinion on.




Have you ever tried any of the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration line? What did you think of them? How did they work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment