Monday, November 26, 2012

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips

I belong to a website called Influenster. Recently I was chosen to participate in trying out Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips.

I have never tried any product like this before, so when I opened the box and saw what was in it I was really excited to give them a try and see how they worked on my teeth. I do have some discoloration on my teeth from over the years, whose teeth don't though honestly.

The Whitestrips are very easy to use. You use them once a day for 20 days - a strip on your bottom teeth, a strip on your top teeth, leave on for 30 minutes, then remove, and you are done until the next day.

I have been very pleased with the results so far. Because of Thanksgiving and some dental work I had to have done, I had to miss a couple days, so my 20 days is almost up. When I am done I will be posting before and after pictures for you all to see!

And remember, If You're Not Whitening, You're Yellowing, and who wants yellow teeth? I have a good feeling I will be adding these into my dental routine. Head out and give these a try! You will not be sorry that you did :)


Have you tried these before? What did you think of them?


** I received this product complimentary through Influenster **

No comments:

Post a Comment