Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November Ipsy Glam Bag

Woohoo, my November Ipsy Bag just arrived today! I love when I get mail just for me :) Always so exciting to open it and see what is in there too. I try to not look at the sneak peeks they give or log in before I get it so it is a surprise.

This month's theme is "Party Perfect".

The bag is a pretty dark brown bag with a gold zipper on it. Reminds me almost of a clutch handbag, which I'm sure you could use it for that!





What I got in my bag...


The Balm: Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow
Color: Matt Batali (dark brown)

Matt Batali is just one of the nine shadows found in theBalm's Meet Matt(e) compact palette which can be combined to create a multitude of soft and wearable looks. Matt Batali leaves a dark, matte finish, perfect for creating a smokey eye.

Sample Size: 0.9 g / 0.03 oz
Buy at theBalm for $34.50 for 9 colors


Starlet Intense Eyeliner
Color: Chocolate (brown)

These creamy eyeliner pencils glide on to deliver a lasting vibrant color in chocolate or black. Blend of line your lids to create your favorite glam look, whether a smokey eye or straight line wing tip.

Sample Size: 1.5 g
Buy at Starlet Cosmetics for $11


Nailtini Nail Lacquer
Color: Millionaire (teal and gold tinsels awash in rose-gold microglitter)

Introducing Millionaire nail lacquer from the new Nailtini "Speakeasy" Collection chosen specifically for the ipsy community. Millionaire spikes a base of rose gold micro-glitter with iridescent gold and teal tinsels for statement-making nails, whether worn alone or as a dazzling special-effect topcoat. The only line of lacquer developed to maximize the creativity of the user by "cocktailing" different shades, Nailtini serves up endless color possibilities with amazing performance, hip sensibility and tongue-in-cheek attitude.

I am SO excited to try this out! I love nail polish and this one is so exciting to me because of how sparkly it is and just how unique it is too! I plan to take off my current polish tonight and give this a try to see how it looks! Very pretty in the bottle :)

Sample Size: 15 ml / 0.5 fl oz
Buy at 'tini beauty lounge for $13


bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip gloss
Color: Dare Devil (a sparkling blackberry shade)

Unleash your inner moxie with a fabulously full, pillowy pout. The luscious marvelous Moxie lip gloss delivers vibrant sheer-to-medium color with a glistening mirror-like finish. The refreshing formula smooths and hydrates lips for exceptional comfort without any stickiness or tackiness.

This color is so pretty! I'm excited to give this a try to see how it works and looks on my lips with my lighter skin tone. Purple's are my favorite colors, which is some of why this lip gloss excites me :)

Sample Size: 2.25 ml / 0.07 fl oz
Buy at BareEscentuals for $18


Chella Defining Eyebrow Gel
Color: Clear

This clear colored brow gel lifts and holds eyebrow hairs and grooms them into place. The application tool helps remove the guesswork.

I am interested in trying this out just to see how this works! I read someone describe it as hairspray for your eye brows.

Sample Size: 3.5 ml / 0.12 fl oz
Buy at Chella for $18




Interested in trying out Ipsy? Go to http://ipsy.com and sign up! It is only $10 a month for a bag full of beauty samples!

What did you get in your ipsy bag this month? What are you most excited to use? Anything you were disappointed about?


Follow my blog to keep up to date on the ipsy bags every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment