Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Thankfulness: Day 1

I have seen this done on Facebook the last several years but have never participated. So I thought maybe this year I would participate, but do so via my blog :) If you have never seen this before, every day for the month of November you write something you are thankful for.

Day 1 - today I am so thankful for my family! I am so blessed with my loving husband and with our two great kids! I couldn't imagine life without them! My parents are other family members I am thankful for. They have always been there for us and we know we can always know they will be there for us. Also thankful for my in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, and other wonderful family members I became related to after marrying my husband! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment