Monday, November 5, 2012

Party!!!! :)

Party Announcement :) :) :) :)





I am having my (slightly delayed) 


Grand Opening Lilla Rose Party!!!!



Party Link:
http://www.lillarose.biz/parties/1127

This is an online party, so all ordering will be done online through the above link. Orders can be placed online through November 28th.

Products available:
Flexi-Clips (will work in any type and length of hair from super fine to super thick, and from really short to really long)
O-Rings
Adjustable Head Bands
Hair Sticks
You-Pins
Bobby Pins
Decorative Badge Holders

Please watch the sizing video and chart if ordering a flexi-clip or o-ring.


If anyone would like to see pictures of any of the products, I have flexi clips in sizes mini, extra small, small, medium, and large; a small o-ring; hair sticks; and just received my headband today (which all headbands are adjustable so they can fit anyone's head)! If you would like or need any information about any of the products, please let me know :)

FYI - The products can be used in your hair, but several of them have other uses as well!

A few examples:
Flexi clips can be used as scarf holders or used on knit hats
O-rings can be used as napkin holders or even to hold curtains back
Headbands can be worn as necklaces!

Great time to order some Christmas gifts! And please feel free to tell your friends about this party!

Please contact me with any questions you have about any of the products! :)


Thank you for your support and for taking the time to shop!!!!

* Please note - items will not be shipped until the party closes, which will be on 11/29 or 11/30 *


For future orders/reference after my party is done, my website is http://lillarose.biz/rrobinson

I am an independent Lilla Rose consultant and I LOVE selling these products as much as I love to wear them! There is rarely a day that I do not have some Lilla Rose product in my hair! This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone to take part in. Learn more about becoming a consultant here. Questions? Just ask!
Interested in hosting your own Lilla Rose party? There are great hostess perks for being the host of your own party!

No comments:

Post a Comment