Monday, November 26, 2012

Sleep? What's That?!?!

To my readers who have kids... Does anyone have any experience with a child, specifically a 2 year old, who wakes up a minimum of once every single night?

(not my child)

Our daughter turned 2 in October. She has been waking up at least once a night, every single night, though normally it is more like 2+ times. I just don't know what to do or try or anything. She wakes up and since she is in a regular bed, gets out and call us or starts to cry or a combo of both. Sometimes she goes back to sleep fairly easily (with me rocking her) but other times she is up for 30+ minutes until she finally goes back to sleep. I cannot remember the last time I/we slept the whole night without her waking me/us up at some point. It is seriously like having a newborn in the house again some nights.


Have you had this with your kids? If so, what have you done? What's helped? What hasn't helped? Just a stage that she will outgrow? Other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment