Monday, December 3, 2012

Free Shipping until 2013 & a Free Gift!

My online jewelry store, Rebecca's Boutique, is now offering Free Shipping on all orders over $50 until 2013! As well as free shipping, if your order is over $50 you automatically get a Free Gift included with your order!

My goal with my store is to try to keep the prices as reasonable as I can, which to me is $30 and under. There are a few pieces over $30 but not too many. If there is a certain type of jewelry you are looking for, let me know and I can see if I can make something like you would like available in my store. There are always specials and sales going on as well. There are earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces, and other accessories for sale.

Hurry over now and order some gifts for those ladies (or guys) in your life! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment