Saturday, January 19, 2013

January ipsy Glam Bag!

Yay! My January ipsy Glam Bag arrived today, after a slight detour after being delivered to the wrong post office - oops! So I wasn't sure when, or if, it would arrive to me and what condition it could possibly be in. Was a nice surprise to open the mailbox and find it in there and in perfect condition :)

This month's theme was Super Stars! A true star will always shine!

The bag is a pretty navy blue color with white stars on the inside.


In the bag....

Nailtini Nail Lacquer
Color: Frappe (sheer pale pink)
Sample Size: 15 ml / 0.5 fl oz
You can't go wrong with a classic, all the way to your fingertips. These two colors are the all-time best selling Nailtini nail lacquers. Whether the glossy true-red of bloody mary or the hint-of-pink of frappe, your tips and toes are classic perfection anytime.

No makeup cabinet is complete without an all-star nail lacquer and Nailtini stocks top-shelf, triple-free nail lacquer in dozen of shades, textures, and finishes. Wear them alone or layered to create custom looks and effects, each one a cocktail unto itself. Cheers to beauty, and as always, apply responsibly!

I LOVE nailpolish of all colors, so am super excited to give this one a try. Will be good for using on my fingernails - give a hint of color but not too bright :)

Buy It...
'tini beauty lounge $13.00 for 0.5 fl oz


Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
Sample Size: 5 ml / 0.17 fl oz
This 100% pure argan oil is a legendary oil that's rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and grown organically in Morocco. With its multitasking benefits, Argan Oil can be used for many areas including hydrating and nourishing skin as a daily moisturizer, skin treatment, treating split ends, and softening cuticles. It's gentle enough to sue on all skin types and is knows to help with skin conditions including acne, eczema, and rosacea. Argan Oil easily absorbs into skin to give you a youthful, dewy glow, and has astonishing healing, conditioning, and antiaging properties to keep your skin and hair nourished and revitalized and to keep you looking beautiful from head to toe.

I will definitely give this a try, especially as a daily moisturizer. Always have been hesitant to use oils on myself, but won't say I don't like before trying.

Buy It...
Josie Maran $14 for 15 ml
Josie Maran $48 for 1.7 fl oz / 50 ml
Josie Maran $96 for 4 fl oz / 120 ml
Amazon $14.80 for 0.5 oz
$47 for 1.7 oz
$94.95 for 4 oz


Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Mini Body Butter
Sample Size: 2.5 fl oz / 73 ml
Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter is not only a highly effective antioxidant rich moisturizer that nourishes the driest of skin and helps fight off the signs of aging; it nourishes your other senses as well. The infusion of sparkling, juicy blood oranges that are highlighted with notes of red raspberry and spicy sweet Italian Mandarins take you to the beaches of the Mediterranean. Made with nature's best moisturizers - Shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil - Pacifica's vegan, paraben and gluten free Body Butter is a skin must have.

Today has been one of my laundry days so I have been washing my hands more after touching the laundry detergent and dirty clothes, so my hands were really dry when my bag came. I could not wait to try this. Oh My Goodness - the smell is wonderful! I love the smell - cannot stop smelling my hands :) It worked wonderful on my dry hands, moisturized them right up and didn't leave any greasy feeling that some lotions leave. It made my hands nice and soft too!

Buy It...
Pacifica $7 for 2.5 oz
Pacifica $15 for 8 oz
Amazon $20.50 for 8 oz
Amazon $6.99 for 2.5 oz


Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray
Sample Size: 1.5 oz / 50 ml
Your everyday spray for BIG volume! Spray & Play is a humidity resistant, flexible hold hairspray that provides fullness, lift and incredible shine! Perfect for all hair types.

I rarely use any type of hair products in my hair, so I'm not sure if this will get any use by me...we will see :)

Buy It...
Ulta $17.50 for 10.6 oz
Amazon $13.27 for 10.6 oz
$7.93 for 1.5 oz


SOHO "Get a Grip" Concealer Brush
There were 3 possible brushes to receive in your bag this month - either a concealer brush, eyeliner brush, or a crease brush. I received their concealer brush (in the above picture is the top one)

Cover up little flaws and dark circles using the Get a Grip Concealer Brush. Start with the inner eye area, working down around the eye, dabbing lightly until completely blended. Silky nylon bristles hide and defy; tri-grip handle fits perfectly in hand.

Buy It...
SOHO $7.99
Amazon $7.99
ipsy's "buy it" link took you to Walgreen's website, but they are not for purchase online so I am not sure how much you could find it for there.


I really liked everything I got in my bag this month! I enjoy getting these bags every month, never know what I will get and just love getting different samples of various products to try out! Are you interested in getting an ipsy glam bag? If so, head over to http://ipsy.com to sign up now. It is only $10 a month for a bag of beauty samples.

What did you get in your bags this month? What are you most excited about? Least excited about?


* Note: The information about the products was gathered from the ipsy website *

No comments:

Post a Comment