Monday, February 11, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Razor




This is a review of the Schick Hydro Silk razor. From being a BzzAgent I received one of these razors to test, try, and give my opinion on for free as part of their campaign. These are my own opinions in this blog post.

A little about the razor first... The Schick Hydro Silk razor has a water-activated moisturizing serum infused with marine extracts built in above and below the razor blades. They say that this razor hydrates longer than any other razor leaving skin silky smooth. The blades have a unique skin guards to help protect your skin from irritation and has 5 curve sensing blades to give you incredible closeness. It has a soft touch handle that is inspired by water for a beautiful look.

I absolutely LOVE this razor!!!! I cannot say enough about how well this razor works and how great it leaves your skin feeling after you use it! My legs come out feeling so soft and smooth after I have shaved with it. I have never gotten any irritation to my legs or underarms, never got any scratches or nicks in my skin either while using it. This razor glides so smoothly over your legs, even over your knees! There is never any tugging or pulling or yanking of hairs, it just gently cuts the hair for a nice, clean, smooth shave.

I can honestly say this is now my absolute favorite razor I have ever tried! I cannot see myself changing brands any time soon either. I would highly recommend this razor to all the ladies out there! Trust me, your legs will feel so super smooth and soft after using this :)

This razor is also very reasonably priced, which is a plus as well! I'm a stay at home mom, so we have to watch our money pretty closely. And this razor would fit into our budget easily. I looked online, and you can buy this razor on Amazon for $9.49 - which includes the razor, 2 cartridges, and a suction cup shower hanger. You can buy refill cartridges on Amazon for $13.84 for a 4 pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment