Sunday, April 14, 2013

April ipsy Bag!

Hello my friends!

I received my April ipsy Glam Bag in the mail early last week, but took me a while to write up a post about it as the awful stomach bug hit our house. Ugh! But thankfully we are all on the mend now.

This month's bag them was Pretty In Pink!
The bag this month is a cute little white bag with a pink zipper and pink and white stripes on the inside. Included in the bag was a card telling about Generation Beauty at LA Live (the home of the Grammy's after-party), which is in LA on May 31-June 2. On the card was some information about Generation Beauty and also a code to use to get a discount on your ticket. On the main card, it shows the various product names included in the bag this month and special discounts you can get if you buy any of the products.

From looking at my Glam Room on ipsy.com there was some variety with the bags this month! I'll let you know at the end of this blog post what other people might have received if they didn't get the products I got.

Oh, and the best part - 3 of the 4 items I got this month were Full Size items!!!! :)


Onto The Bag Contents...


Two Cosmetics
Duo Eye Shadow
Size: 0.98 g / 0.035 oz (Full Size)
Color: Heartache
Two Cosmetics blush pink duo eyeshadow in Heartache is suited for all skin tones and complexions in two finishes. The shimmer side is fabulous for highlighting the brow bone, tear duct or cheeks. The matte side is great for blending, or for use as a blush and is amazing for an all over the lid color. Paraben free and not tested on animals.

I'm excited to give these a try. I like that I can use them as an eyeshadow or a blush. Seems like they will add just enough color to my skin if put on lightly.

Buy It...
Two Cosmetics for $5.75


Miss Professional Nail
Sation Nail Lacquer
Size: 0.50 fl oz / 15 ml (Full Size)
Color: Of Corset I'll Call You
Sation Nail Lacquer is a contemporary beauty company, infusing a creative direction in nail care through a blend of lifestyle aesthetics. The collection features 120 colors from its seasonal and limited collections.

The color I received is a romantic lavender-rose color. The other color people were sent was called Love At First Byte, which is a light peachy pink color.

I LOVE nail polishes, so I was excited when I saw this in the bag. Super excited to get the current polish off I have on and give this one a try, especially with warmer weather coming, need my toes and fingers looking pretty again :)

Buy It...
Miss Professional Nails for $5.00


Be A Bombshell
Blush
Size: 5 g / 0.17 oz (Full Size)
Color: Sweet Cheeks
A highly pigmented pressed powder blush that highlights the complexion and provides long lasting color. Can be used both as a blush or a bronzer.

The color I received is a medium rose pink with shimmer. The other color people were sent was called Beach Please, which is a bright matte pink.

I like this color that I received, it is pretty pink that will look great on my skin tone. I'm excited to give it a try.

Buy It...
Be A Bombshell for $16.00
Amazon for $9.00


Sexy Hair
Soy Renewal
Size: 0.85 fl oz / 25 ml
Sexy Hair Soy Renewal is the nourishing styling treatment with multiple benefits. Speeds up blow drying time, nourishes and protects hair, and enhances shine. Made with Moroccan Argan Oil, Soy Renewal addresses moisture, frizz, smoothness, elasticity and shine concerns, while protecting against the heat and environmental stresses.

I am very interested to see how this works on my hair and if it does help cut down on blow drying time and help my frizz to calm down.

Buy It...
Ulta for $21.95 for 4.2 oz
Amazon for $19.99 for 4.2 oz


The variety with the bag this month...
I received the Two Cosmetics Duo Eye Shadow (full size), while others received the MicaBeauty Mineral Eyeshadow (deluxe size). Visit MicaBeauty to buy it for $14.95 for 2.50 g / 0.1 oz

I received the Sexy Hair Soy Renewal, while others received the Big Sexy Hair Powder Play Volumizing and Texurizing Powder. Visit Ulta to buy it for $15.95 for 0.53 oz.


Interested in signing up to receive your own ipsy Glam Bag? Head over to http://ipsy.com and sign up now! It is $10 a month for your subscription and you receive a bag full of deluxe and full size beauty samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment