Thursday, April 4, 2013

March BirchBox

March BirchBox!
So, I am a bit delayed in writing this as there was a "boo-boo" with my box when it arrived. I opened it and was a little disappointed with what I saw...until I looked at the card and noticed that I was missing two samples! Off I went and emailed BirchBox and let them know. Within a couple days I received a response apologizing and letting me know that they were shipping the two missing samples out to me. So I waited to write about it all until my two missing samples came, they got here in a little over a week. And then Easter came around and life has happened, so I am just now getting around to writing this!

This month's theme was March Madness. They filled the boxes with products that made the cut - from up and coming rookies to veteran all stars.

In my box...

Caldrea
Body Lotion
Sample size: 3 packets, each 0.25 fl oz / 7.39 ml
Sample scents: tea olive lime, aloe water apricot, and coconut fig leaf
We adore these elegant body lotions, which come in three ethereal scents.

I LOVE getting body lotion samples :)

Buy It:
BirchBox $22 for 8 oz bottle


MAKE
Dual-Phase Eye Makeup Remover
Sample size: 1 fl oz / 30 ml
(this was one of my samples that was missing)
Opposites attract in this gentle, but seriously effective, remover. Shake to combine the layers of oil, chamomile, and cucumber-infused H2O, then apply with a cotton ball.

Buy It:
BirchBox $18 for 4 fl oz / 120 ml

MAKE
Lipstick
Sample size: very small :)
Color: Taffy
(this was the other sample that was missing)
We were smitten with this new brand's lovely pigments even before we found out that one-third of all sales are donated to charity.

Very small sample, my 2 year old daughter thought it was a play lipstick for her to play with, so I found the color looks very nice with her skin ;) excited to give it some tries

Buy It:
Birchbox $18 (5 colors available)

Serge Normant
Meta Revive Dry Shampoo
Sample size: 2.0 oz / 56.7 g
The A-list stylist created this volume-boosting mist to give second-day locks a lift. The subtle fragrance leaves hair sweetly scented.

I have never used a dry shampoo before, but have been wanting to, so I know this will get some use around this crazy house :)

Buy It:
BirchBox $25 for 4.5 oz / 127 g


Beauty Extra
Madewell for BirchBox
Emery Board
We teamed up with Madewell to create this adorable mani savior, patterned after a print from their new spring collection.

I always think you can never have too many emery boards/nail files! This one is in my purse for when we are out and I need it for my nails. Works great :)

Buy It:
BirchBox $5


What did you get in your BirchBox this month? What were/are you most excited about? Least excited about?

Interested in signing up for BirchBox? For $10 a month you can get a box full of fun items :)
Visit https://www.birchbox.com?raf=d5pbw and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment