Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash


Through Influenster, I received a complimentary Ivory 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash to try out. The scent I received was called Refreshing (the green bottle). Also available is the Energizing scent (the orange bottle).


You can watch how using the Ivory 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash simplifies the showering experience for everyone! Also, check out and "like" Ivory's Facebook page for more information on this product and other products they have available.

My Thoughts:
I have really enjoyed using the Ivory 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash. I really like how it makes my skin feel after using it. My whole body feels fresh and clean and doesn't dry my skin out too bad like other body washes do. I really enjoy the smell of the product too. It isn't too overpowering and doesn't linger a lot like other body washes do.

My main negative about it is that my hair doesn't always feel totally clean after washing and I usually end up using another shampoo/conditioner so my hair feels more clean. Just using it alone I do still need to use a conditioner. My hair is pretty long, comes about half way down my back. I also feel like I have to use a lot more of it to wash my hair compared to other shampoos as well.

I have used it on both of my kids as well and it works really well on both of them. I like that it is something that all of us can use, saves on space and not having to have a bunch of different shampoos and body washes around. My youngest, a girl, has eczema issues and it doesn't make that flair up at all. My oldest, a boy, has short hair and washing his hair with it works just as good as other shampoos do and it feels clean with his hair and only takes a little extra compared with other shampoos to feel like it is working. With my daughter's hair I get a similar situation as with mine - it takes a lot more than regular shampoo to make her hair (around shoulder length) feel clean to the touch and to get it working on washing her hair. I am not sure why, but it does do a better job washing both of their hair compared with washing mine.

I would definitely buy this when going away on vacation as you only have to pack 1 bottle and be done with hair and body wash for the whole family. I don't, however, think I would use it in my every day life, at least not as a shampoo.

Where to Buy:
You can find it at Target and Walmart for around $3.50. Drugstore.com also sells it for $4.09.

No comments:

Post a Comment