Friday, June 28, 2013

Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox!

I was so thrilled when I found out I was going to be receiving the Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox!

I wanted to share what I received in my box, reviews of the products will be coming at a later time :)


What I got in my box:

Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel insoles

SinfulShine with Gel Tech Nail Polish
Color: Alfresco

Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15
Color tint: Fair to Light

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics
5 count
Colors: Purple, Gray, Brown, Black, and Pink.


So stay tuned for my reviews of all the products I received. I am really excited to give them all a try!

* * Please Note: I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster * *

No comments:

Post a Comment