Monday, July 22, 2013

Dr Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles

Thanks to Influenster, I received a complimentary pair of Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles to try out and review!
From my Influenster Card:
"Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles are clinically proven to help prevent foot pain caused by wearing high heels 2" or higher. They offer immediate, long-lasting comfort and an ultra-soft gel arch to shift pressure off the ball of your foot. They're proven to improve the way you feel in heels."

I will say, these insoles did help make my heels more comfortable to wear in the heel and toe areas of the shoes and didn't make my feet as tired as normal in those areas. For me however, the arch area did not work at all. I'm assuming it might be how my feet are shaped in the arch area. The arch part of the insole really bothered my feet and caused an uncomfortable feeling in the arch of my feet. I tried moving the insole around in the shoe, but no matter where it was, the arches of my feet still really bothered me and just got, in a way, sore from wearing these insoles in my shoes. If the gel arch part of the insole had been slightly smaller, I would have totally loved these because of how well they helped the heels and toes of my feet when wearing my high heels. For me, other than the arch issue, these are a good product that I would recommend anyone to try and use with their high heeled shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment