Monday, July 22, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream}

Thanks to Influenster, I received a complimentary bottle of Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 in color fair to light.
From my Influenster Card:
"24-hour hydration and a splash of sheer color. This all-in-one skin perfecter, sunscreen, and tinted moisturizer evens tone and refreshes dullness, for flawless looking skin (available in two shades: fair/light and light/medium)."

I haven't had very much exposure to many BB creams, so I was very excited to give this a try. I was thrilled when I saw they sent me one for fair to light skin since I tend to be a fairly pale person :)

This cream is SO easy to put on and is so light on the skin, it was hard to remember that I was even wearing it. It really evened out my skin tone, which I loved! It has a light scent to it which was nice, it wasn't too overwhelming and didn't last very long either. I like this because it is a sunscreen and moisturizer all in one! My skin tends to be on the dry side, so I really enjoy trying out various creams to see which will help my skin stay moisturized and which don't. Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream} moisturized my face and helped it stay moisturized all day long. I like that I could use 1 product to get the same effect as multiple products like normal. I like having the natural look a lot, so this really worked for me with that. Looking at my face up close I could tell I was wearing it, but from a distance or if you didn't know I had put it on, you never would have known it was on my face. Love that! Also, a little bit of this goes a long way too, which is nice.

Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} offers six skincare benefits in one step! It refreshes skin instantly, brightens for a radiant glow, evens tone with a splash of sheer color, hydrates for 24 hours, smooth for softer feeling skin, and protects against UV damage with SPF 15!

Want to learn more? Head over to http://www.olayfresheffects.com to find out more about this wonderful product.

Want to buy your own Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream}?
You can find it on Amazon and through Olay Fresh Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment