Monday, July 22, 2013

SinfulShine with Gel Tech review

I was given a bottle of the new SinfulShine with Gel Tech nail polish to test out and review compliments of Influenster. The color I received was color number 1219 called Alfresco. Here it is on my toes :)

From my Influenster card:
"SinfulShine with Gel Tech technology provides opulent rich color and superb shine. The 32 trend right shades are available for a limited time exclusively at Walgreens."

You can see here all of the colors that are available.

I LOVE this color. It is so pretty. This is some awesome polish too. After initially applying it, I touched it up over a week ago and it still looks great! There are a few little chips out, but nothing like some of my other polishes that would never have lasted this long on my toes. The color is bright and vibrant and fun. It is very easy to apply to your nails and has an awesome shine to it too so you don't even have to use a top coat on it to add extra shine.

The price is pretty too - only $2.99!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment